Hotel Adriatic is located in a pine tree forest, almost on the beach itself, and right next to it is the Family Aquatic Centre which is ideal for family fun and numerous attractive summer sea activities. Hotel Adriatic has a modern design and its architects found the inspiration in an ancient healing herb, lavender, which is typical for the Mediterranean and of the luxurious life of the ancient Romans. Almost submerged in the sea, Hotel Adriatic is your ideal summer destination for a complete vacation.
- categorization 3+***
- 100 rooms, 5 suites, 215 beds
- number of floors: 5 / elevator: 1
- single and double rooms
- extra bed (on request)
- air conditioning: all rooms and hotel facilities
- parking for hotel guests (extra charge)
- buffet restaurant
- A la carte restaurant Lavender
- outdoor heated swimming pool with whirlpool (open from early May until the end of October)
- Lavender pool bar
- Cocktail bed bar Lavender (open hours 08-01h)
- exchange office
- free WiFi Internet access in rooms, connection up to 5 Mbps / per user
- free Wi-Fi access available throughout the property.
Connection up to 5 Mbps
- free Internet corner in the hotel’s lobby
- laundry and ironing services
- hotel beach just below the hotel – pebble and concrete, deck chairs, showers, bar, recreational facilities
- sandy beach “Soline”, 400m away from the hotel
- daytime and evening entertainment (sport & kidstainment) from June until September
- tennis courts – 400m away from the hotel
- Parking for hotel guests (extra charge,according to avilibility )
- Please leave your vehicle only at the marked parking area.
- Vehicles that are outside of the marked area will be taken away by the towing service.
- The hotel is not responsible for any damages to your vehicle.
- Indoor pool - in Hotel ILIRIJA
- heated freshwater swimming pool
- heated to 27° C temperature
- pool size: 15 x 8 m
- pool depth: 145 cm
- towels (on loan - extra charge)
The HOTEL ADRIATIC is the holder of a HALAL certificate, which confirms its adherence to halal standard in food preparation, serving and storing, as well as room arrangements for Muslim guests.
When you're making an accommodation reservation, we kindly ask you to inform the staff of your halal needs, so that we could provide you the best service according to the Halal standards immediately after your arrival.