Ilirija Resort and Park Soline Campsite are a great choice for an active holiday in the truest sense of the word. Here you can choose from a number of sports facilities and activities on land and sea. We also offer excursions that allow you to combine sports activities with exploring the destination.
Discover the surrounding area along the seaside promenade and the numerous paths through the forest park from the Ilirija Resort to the Park Soline Campsite and Ilirija Tennis Centre. As training, we suggest a tour from the resort through the healthy environment of a centuries-old pine forest to the Ilirija Tennis Centre, where you can take a break in our bar, and then further on to the Park Soline Campsite with its outdoor fitness facilities, before returning to the resort. If you are staying at the campsite, the tour is the same, but it starts from there!
The length of the circular route in both directions varies between 2 and 4.5 km. Ilirija Resort guests have free access to the Park Soline Campsite and all its facilities. In the Park Soline Restaurant and the Ilirija Tennis Centre, you can use your Ilirija Club membership card as a means of payment*.
*More information available in the Ilirija Club regulations.
Take advantage of your holiday in Ilirija hotels in July and August and let your child develop their swimming skills in a fun way with the professional guidance of our team. Lessons are intended for children who have previously mastered basic swimming skills.
- 14 tennis courts in the resort and campsite
- beach volleyball, football and basketball facilities in the campsite
- outdoor fitness (Park Soline Campsite)
- beachside water park in the sea (Wibit – additional charge)
- aqua aerobics at the pool
- morning Pilates (15 June – 15 September)
- circuit training, jogging, cycling, 10,000 steps walking
- swimming /water polo (indoor and outdoor pool, Olympic-size seawater pool)
- football, basketball, table tennis, table football
- rental: bicycles, kayaks, SUP boards, pedal boats, jet skis (extra charge) on the beach
- water skiing, parasailing (extra charge) on the beach
- paintball on request
- horse riding in the hinterland
- swimming school for children
- tours and excursions in the destination (Lake Vrana, boat trips)
The Ilirija Tennis Centre is suitable for the organisation of sports competitions and activities and also as a training camp where athletes can prepare for upcoming events. In addition to 14 clay tennis courts, the Ilirija Tennis Centre also includes ITF certified artificial grass courts and auxiliary training courts, jogging and exercise tracks in the shade of a pine forest, and a Tennis Academy with coaches for all ages.
The tennis centre with its snack bar is suitable for organising smaller celebrations, barbecue parties, and receptions with catering on the terrace in the elegant surroundings of a tennis centre located in the natural setting of a forest park.
- sports, tennis and recreational centre
- organisation of small celebrations with barbecue and catering
- combination of the elegance of tennis and the nature of a forest park