You will find everything you expect from a holiday by the sea at the Park Soline Campsite, an oasis for nature lovers and dream location in the immediate vicinity of the town!
Enjoy a great camping experience in the midst of a fragrant pine forest by the sea. Wake up to the sound of the waves and feel at one with nature while enjoying all the comforts of a modern campsite!
Park Soline Campsite is located on one of the most beautiful stretches of the Adriatic coast, in a pine forest next to the beach, just a few minutes’ walk along the coastal promenade from the centre of Biograd. If you’re camping in a tent, caravan or camper, you can stay on one of the pitches over a total area of 20 hectares gently descending towards the sea. For greater comfort, choose from our fully equipped mobile and glamping homes.
A pebbly beach along the entire shore of the campsite and a sandy paradise in Soline Cove.
Discover the rich flavours of the Mediterranean along with a magnificent view of the Pašman Channel from a terrace in the shade of the pine forest! The Park Soline restaurant offers traditional fish and meat specialities, pizzas from the wood-fired oven and a wide selection of grilled dishes.
Sports on land or at sea? At Park Soline Campsite, you can try both!
In the Park Soline Campsite, you’ll find no fewer than five modern sanitary facilities, as well as machines for washing and drying clothes. There’s a store selling everyday necessities and camping items, and numerous local producers offer fresh bread, fruit and vegetables, and local products.
Take advantage of the campsite’s favourable location to explore its surroundings. Park Soline Campsite is an ideal starting point for day trips to nearby national parks as well as cities steeped in history.
- trips to national parks: NP Kornati, NP Krka, NP Paklenica
- island swimming: Vrgada, Kornati
- tours of historical cities: Zadar, Šibenik, Split, Trogir
- trail to Lake Vrana – running, cycling
- food & wine in the hinterland: tasting tours, visits to rural estates, themed dinners, rafting
- Sunset Cruising – cruise on a luxury ship including gala dinner
- family trip to a themed amusement park
View the positions of individual zones on the campsite map
A beautiful location in fragrant pine forest on a promenade by the sea makes the Park Soline Campsite and its restaurant an excellent choice for a wedding or other type of reception in natural surroundings. Invite your guests to a coffee break, brunch or gala reception outdoors with a beautiful view and stunning backdrop of lush Mediterranean vegetation.
In such an environment, your private or business gathering will be an unforgettable experience for everyone!
- restaurant and bar with 70 seats indoors and 250 seats on the terrace,
- welcome drink, coffee break, buffet, brunch, business lunch,
- sound system and technical equipment
Awards and certificates
We feel confident that, as our guest, you also care about sustainable development and environmental protection. This is why we are proud of the awards and certificates that prove our constant investment in quality with the aim of providing you with a pleasant, carefree and environmentally conscious stay in nature with the maximum level of comfort:
- we were identified as being among Croatia’s ten best campsites – Top Camping Croatia,
- since 2015, the Park Soline Campsite has been a member of the Ecocamping network, which stands for ecology, sustainable development, efficient energy management, waste recycling and the preservation of nature and biological diversity,
- we have also received the international Green Key award for accommodation facilities that reduce their negative effects on the environment through optimisation of energy consumption, waste sorting and education of staff and guests,
- the campsite is a multiple winner of the Croatian Camping Association quality award,
- the campsite has been awarded the ISO 9001 certificate.