Wine and olive oil tasting
WINE AND OLIVE OIL TASTING AT AGROTOURISM ESTATE RAŽNJEVIĆA DVORI A.D. 1307
Did you know?
A Mediterranean man emerged from barbarism by learning how to grow olives and vines, said Thucydides, the Greek historian, and you will have the opportunity to experience this culture in the tavern at the agrotourism estate ‘Ražnjevića dvori’ during the wine tasting of the grapes of Ravni kotari. Besides the two wines by the prominent eco-winemaker awarded at the Decanter World Wine Awards in London, whose wines were served in the European Parliament, you will also taste two aromatic wines enjoyed by many dignitaries, including the royal families, and round up this experience with homemade wine and olive oil derived from the fruits of the soil of this region with the rich and turbulent history.
Prosciutto and sheep cheese are symbols of the local diet as well as homemade bread. Venture into trying the wines of this area with unique character, find out the secret of the ‘father’ of Zinfandel and Primitivo and get briefly introduced to the wine and olive history that is over 2000 years old in the unique ambience of the old Turkish arsenal from the 16th century.
Price per person: €50
- Group tour is available throughout the year, min. 6 people
- Discount for children 7-12 years old - 50% and a non-alcoholic drink of your choice.
- Discount for children 0 - 6 years old - 100% and a non-alcoholic drink of your choice
- Tour of the estate
- Guided tasting
- Prosciutto, cheese and homemade bread
- Olive oil tasting
- Tasting of 4 types of top wines
- A gift of 0.2 l of extra virgin olive oil
Duration: 18:00 - 21:00