Biograd Boat Show
The biggest middle European nautical show will be held from 17th – 20th of October, 2019.
The Biograd Boat Show is traditionally held in marina Kornati in Biograd, one of the three biggest marinas on the Adriatic. This marina annually holds over 50 regattas and other events, and with an impressive number of over 50 000 visits by sailors and yachtsmen, it is a unique destination on the Adriatic.
This boat show is known for the special, welcoming atmosphere provided by the charming coastal town, Biograd. The boat show is also enriched by the quality infrastructure of the organizing company, Ilirija d.d., which includes Marina Kornati and Ilirija hotels with their restaurants and other amenities.
- Half-board in in 1/2-bedroom € 48.00 / per person / per day
- Half-board in in 1/1-bedroom € 72.00 / per person / per day
- The accommodations’ price includes 1 ticket per person for the boat show
- Deduction for bed & breakfast: € 7.50 / per person / per day
Hotel ILIRIJA ****
Hotel KORNATI ****
- Terms & conditions of payment:
- For stays without prior reservations, prices and conditions of valid reception price list apply.
- Parking:car:+ 5,00 €ur/per day
- Tourist tax: 1,00 €ur per person/per day
- Registration: +1,00 €ur per person
- Check-in:14:00 – 18:00h
- Check-out untill 10:00h
- Reservation warranty:
- Advance payment of 10% of the total amount is obligatory.
- Payment is made at the reception desk upon arrival - in local currency (HRK – kuna).
- Payment is possible by cash or by credit card.
- Reservation cancellation conditions:
- Cancellation without penalty possible up to 7 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation within
- 7 days before the arrival, the pre-paid amount will not be returned.
To make a reservation or further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be glad to provide additional information and answer your queries by phone, fax or e-mail.
Ilirija d.d. - Sales Department
Tel +385 23 383 556
Fax+385 23 383 008