Bike & Wine Tour 2021
Date of event:
09th May 2021 | Saturday | 11:30 a.m.
We regret to inform you that the Bike & wine Tour has been postponed.
|New date :
One of a kind cycling tour that combines sightseeing of unforgettable panoramas, the heritage of Zadar's hinterland and the most famous wineries of the region. This thematic bike tour will show you the rare autochthonous values and priceless traditions.
Join us and become a part of an extraordinary story…
This very special bike tour begins in Polača, at the Ražnjevića Dvori A.D. 1307 Estate and continues on the planned route toward Nadin, Kličevice fort, and Benković citadel in Benkovac.
There are 4 planned stops during the tour where 7 wineries will be introduced to the
participants who will have the possibility to sample wines.
The entire tour is 39 kilometres long, and participants who successfully complete the said tour and gather every certificate of each winery .
On the Ražnjevića Dvori A.D. 1307 estate in Polača where the lunch will be organized for every participant of the cycling tour.
- General terms and conditions:
- By starting the cycling race participants accept these rules and ride at their own risk.
- The organizer will not be liable for any acts of participants toward third persons.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the cycling race without prior announcement.
- Participants will not be allowed to start the race unless they are wearing protective helmets.
- Age minimum: Recommended age for minors is 14 and parent/guardian consent is required.
- All participants under 18 are required to submit written consent from a parent or a guardian in order to be able to take part in the race.
- Lunch - mini buffet:
|REGISTRATION is mandatory !|
* All participants that applied for the bicycle race, don’t have to apply again!
|P H O T O G A L L E R Y|
Ravni Kotari Tour – Bike & Wine
Full titles of the organizers:
Ilirija d.d. - Biograd na Moru and City of Benkovac Tourist Board in collaboration with Cycling Club AKS Stankovci
Contact information for the tour /info and registration:
Ilirija Travel : Tel: 023 383 121, e-mail: email@example.com
BK Aks: GSM: 091 527 43 28, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org